.

Friday, April 19, 2019

What my reason is for wanting to become a nurse Essay

What my reason is for wanting to endure a nurse - Essay ExampleI was a child who attracted stray dogs, a weakened turtle who wouldnt eat for a week, a butterfly with a bent wing, and a uncontrolled lizard I tried to comfort while it was re-growing a lost tail. While other children lick cotton candy, I focused on whether zoo animals had enough food and water, so they would be whole and happy during their confinement. I gave backrubs to anyone in need. I visited a family friend in the hospital and eagerly voiceless in the smell and sounds of this place where they fix people.When my mother became pregnant, I participated in preparing the nursery and shopping for our forthcoming addition. I made lists of things I would teach the new bollix up, people we should tell about the baby, and my suggestions for names. Everyone was happy.When he arrived, my baby brother looked different from other babies. I learned he had Down Syndrome. He would be mentally retarded and would not be able to do all the things on my list. He would require helper to have a good life. I appointed myself to take charge. I collected information, and I ruling maybe I could fix what was wrong,As my baby brother grew into toddlerhood, he come overmed tired. He had a congenital heart defect. My family was sad and afraid. We adored him and wanted everything good for him, and now there was a new challenge. I prayed. I gave up things I liked, hoping it would be a trade for things my brother needed. But at 14 months of age, we lost him.I tried to see how my excellent mind, my love, and enthusiastic efforts were not enough. Eventually I came to understand that helping a person may not always mean fixing them. With my parents help, I came to see that my support, love and caring had been just what he needed during his precious, short life.I feel that I was disposed(p) a gift to make a difference in the lives of people who are ill. I cannot bring around every life I come into contact with, but I want to

No comments:

Post a Comment