.

Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Significant experiences in my life , how it impact on my life and what Essay

material experiences in my life , how it impact on my life and what i beget learned from it - Essay specimenHis death made me a more realistic person. It all happened very sudden No unmatched expected that he would get cancer, but I believe that it was Gods will. To be apprize and precise, my blood brother in laws death was my most significant experience in my life. And it changed me forever.My brother in law had thought me simple and profound lessons in life. He said that life gives us opportunities and lucks to be better. Although he was not able to change his fate, he believed that if he was becalm alive, he would still search for opportunities to make his life betterThe most memorable lesson I learned from him was about scathe and making sacrifices. He had advised me to study abroad, specifically in the United States, for it is an integral part of success. I remember him saying, studying abroad will be more difficult than what you think Ahmed But you have to make sacrific es if you want to achieve more in the future. No one knows what the future holds. Preparation should be made while you are young and healthy. By studying abroad, he said that I would be given the privilege to meet other people from other culture and be given the chance to learn a multitude of things from different context. After studies, I would have a greater avail to apply the skills developed abroad and thereby giving me more chance to be of help to my family and countrymen. of import experiences are moments in life that create change not only in ones present close of life, but also dramatically alter ones view of the future. This, actually, is happening to me now. I have believed it. Although my brother in laws death was a big shock, it was a timely lesson from God. The impacts of such experiences are opening move new doors in life. And every new opportunity is a new door. Everyone should work better straight off than yesterday. Whenever I remember him, I try to be better in whatever I do. I study well. I savor every moment that I live. I realized that God has plans for severally and

No comments:

Post a Comment