.

Friday, March 15, 2019

My Self Improvement Project: Time Management Essays -- time management

I write this clear and concise reflection to detect and evaluate an academic conundrum that I feel is negatively impacting my studies which is fourth dimension management otherwise, I find lot of difficulty to manage my time.This problem influences my academic and personal life because I scum bagnot manage my time properly in order to be successful. Firstly I am not organized and I dont return each pattern to set and apply. This shows clearly the difficulty of my critical situation. I became to feel enthusiastic and nervous all the time and also it affects on my grade. According to this I must change the way I deal with my time by changing the methodology and follow other time management strategies. The ingenuousness that I never have manage my time and now I regret deeply that I dont have any schedule to follow then I realize that managing time is prerequisite and very important.I find myself rushing at the last present moment to carry through my assignments and do my h ome hunt down without being ready to do them physically and morally. I also find my self forgetting what I have to do , missing deadlines, putting some unrealistic goals, worrying about an examen if I dont prepare for it. I often deso lately my energy on less important tasks consequently, I fail to complete successfully the more important ones. I tranquillity very late then I dont have enough hours to sleep ,so I cant wake up freshly ,therefore I contend not following normally my courses, concentrating ,and focusing on my works. I am easily distracted by my gadgets and other external tendencies.I attend some anxiety and health problems. I feel embarrassed and express because I dont have time to accomplish my goals, because I have a great part of time in my leisure time time abridge for instance, I spend lot of time talk on... ...nize my targets by classify them by the authority, then succeed and be successful.The strategies that I used and the strategies that I have implem ent to reduceare efficient. scarce the most effective are create week schedule and design my work each day because in this two strategies I can make adjustment at the spend because as we know the weekend is the largest block of spare time, it may be helpful to complete tasks that crawfish longer than planned and I also use the daily drill table with column of tasks prioritizing. The least effective strategies are testing my work each fifteen days and adjusting my plans each day.After I deliver the goods in reducing this academic problem, I still also have some academic problems but not with the same difficulty take for instance, procrastination. But I think in managing my time effectively I will not be procrastinator anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment