.

Sunday, February 3, 2019

Too Much Punch For Judy :: Drama

Too Much poking For JudyIntroductionDuring the past few drama lessons weve been studying a factual lifetragic nobble called Too Much Punch For Judy. It is a race about twosisters (Judy & Jo) who decide to go for a drink iodin day. They meettwo guys who buy them drinks. When they argon ready to go, Judy suggeststo Jo that she should drive mansion as she has had less to drink than her( nonetheless she is still over the legal limit). later some persuasionJudy agrees and throws Judy the car keys. As they drive back Jo pleadsto Judy to behindhand down. However, Judy suddenly loses control of the carand crashes. Judy survives the crash, her sister Jo who is in thepassenger stooge dies. A man who has heard the crash from his house runsdown to the scene, he rings the police. The police pull in and call fortwo ambulances. When two ambulances arrive Jo and Judy are taken awayseparately. At this stage, Judy is unaware that Jo is dead. At theinfirmary Judy consistently asks to see her sister, until the policemanfinally tells her that her sister is dead.After tuition the play, I immediately felt angry with Judy. I felt dismal for Jo and her family and perhaps almost for Judy. As the playwas a true recital the moral of the play dont drink and drive struckme harder. The moral definitely gets across to me, and made me awareof the effects of drinking and driving. I thought the play was a goodway of getting that point across. It gave young people, uniform my groupand I, a chance to be put in that spatial relation and to experience the odorings and emotions of an actual person in that predicament.Depending on how we deal with this we are able to make a choicewhether it is the right or pervert thing to do. In this case, during ascene that I played Judy crashing and violent death her sister, I feltscared at the consequences and extremely guilty. I would non like feellike that at any time. I take for the power to control that, so that iswhy thanks to the play, I w ould not put my self in the same situationas Judy and feel it is the wrong choice to make.Response========Too much Punch For Judy allowed us to look into the effects ofdrinking and driving. It is a tragic piece of drama, however there aremany scenes which exaggerated and comical, resulting in completely the resistance feelings to the inevitable tragedy of the play.

No comments:

Post a Comment