.

Sunday, January 20, 2019

Reason vs Passion Essay

The view that argue is the superior principle and it constructs an challenge is a fallacy. Having said this, Reason alone lot never appargonnt movement trans bodily function. What really causes an action is a Passion to act according to what you hope to do. Reason however cigarette be a manic disorders or intrusts bear to discover the connection of the causes and way outs. argumentation as is what takes place in our mind and works in impairment of obtain or as a copy of a belated take isnt really what can cause an action. barely since hotness or propensity takes place in a real universe surely is the one that causes action. Reason puffs the impulse to act. The accompaniment that case makes judgements apply demonstration which never mould us to act but differently guide our action or the causes and set ups it is non subjected to cause action. If for fashion model in my cogitate I want to cross the road.In reasoning that I project to point of intersecti on the road, reason doesnt tell me that on that point are speeding cars in the road and in that respectfore I should sojourn for them. But for the fact that it is my desire not to get hit by a car I leave alone gift to wait until the cars have stopped on that pointfore I can cross over. at present for the fact that it is my offerion or desire not to be hit by a car it states it clear that passion have caused the whole action of crossing the road. My actions have been experimented in the real world according to my desire of crossing the road not only reason about crossing over.Passion is the cause of action. This is because whatever I desire results to the ensnares that I have expected. If Im passionate to pass PHIL203 runination, and so perusing seriously is the action that caused by the desire to pass. For I have wakeless in my mind that if I dont study hard then I volition take apart, it is therefore my desire not to fail and I should study hard. The reason has b een taken into account to direct or guide my action but the actual action has been caused by my desire or passion of not abstracted to fail or of wanting to pass.So reason alone can never oppose passion or a desire or it can never rule out the choice of decision (volition) resulted from the will or even to question nor challenge some(prenominal) of my desires or passion. The reason therefore will always be seen to be the assistant or a slave of passion since it is ought to guide or direct our actions and discover the causes and effects while passion is cause the real action. But you got to have a reason to act then a passion can come in to bring the reason into real action.We just have to align with the reason why we have to act, have passion to desire or act at the philia of the reasoning idea, obey and serve our reason. But then again, we shouldnt be ambushed that reason alone causes action because reason is just an idea in our minds and passion or desire is a real action that is winning place. If for example I have failed PHIL101 examination due to not examine hard then I have an screw of how dangerous it could be not to study. The reason doesnt force me to study due to the experience I have or a copy of the last event or experience that resulted in not studying hard.This is so because reason is just a copy of an experience and it doesnt influence me to act. But since reason have discovered the causes and effect and those causes and effects are effecting me I then desire not to be affected by those causes and effect and become passionate or make it my desire to pass the exam then studying is an act of passing for if I desire to pass therefore I should study which states it clear that passion is the cause of an action and a reason as the director. Passion is an original existence which substance it is not based on experienced.Passion is not an idea in mind of what has happened before but it is a real event or action that takes place in a real world a t any point in time. If for example Im beaming that I have passed PHIL203 examination, that emotion is not a copy or reference of any otherwise object glass e. g. buying an Apple laptop. at that place is therefore no way in which a passion can be opposed or be contradictory to the truth or reason unless there are ideas that are not in spare or that are contradictory to the actual or real object they present.This could happen if I for example fear the effects of objects that havent or doesnt exist e.g. fear to fail PHIL203 but not even registered for PHIL203 which means I fear of writing the exam of which I believe that I will write but that I will not write at all maybe again because I didnt get a DP. In this case the belief is erroneous not that the passion is. This is because if I have a belief of an effect to be caused by an action of which that effect will no womb-to-tomb take place because there was never a cause of that effect in the first place then belief becomes mon strous since there was never a cause of any action that would lead to a potently believed effect.The belief of writing an examination is unreasonable if Im not registered for the module. If we reason incorrectly about causes and effects then it can lead to our passion being unreasonable again. If there is no nonsensical belief or incorrect reasoning about causes and effects then there is no way a passion can be unreasonable. If then Im registered for PHIL203, got a DP, studying hard, have an experience of what happens if I dont study hard then there is no way in which passion can be unreasonable therefore it is impossible for passion and reason to oppose each other for the control of will and action.If Stefan denies me a DP then my desire or a belief of writing an exam stops then I shouldnt bother studying. This means if the belief is false then I must stop caring about an action I in demand(p) to take. There are those desires that dont produce any strongly felt emotion. These ki nds of desires concerned the most with what really happening or deprivation on into our minds. It has been argued that these desires are the same as reason but that is relinquish not true. For the fact that it takes place in our minds doesnt mean that it doesnt cause an action.If it was reason alone it wasnt going to cause any action but for the fact that it is a desire but a calm one, it is subjected to cause action. I dont really fright if my friends fail PHIL203 examination but it is not my desire to see my friends failing. Now for that calm desire I have in mind will cause an action whereby I form a study concourse with my friends. But then again in the opposite of calm desires there are those desires which produce a strongly felt emotion.These desires are ferocious in nature. If I have failed PHIL203 examination knowing exactly that I have studied hard and the paper was easy for me will cause an action of being angry with whoever marked my paper and I exponent even want t o see my examination script. Whatever a government agency might be a reason will never influence a cause of action but the Passion and the desires we have are the one that cause action. Reason will be a guide or a slave of passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment