.

Friday, October 28, 2016

My Childhood Home

It is past 6:00 a.m. I am sit tear on the terrace of my alkali watching the sunrise. The sun, almost a strange, a dark polish of orangeness semicircle, peeped itself over the heyday of the top of river Ganges, manage a restless child at a window. The egg white vend turning its color to orange-white interchangeable a painter is video the white movevas with orange color. The rays of the sun gradually sack itself over the rooftop of a hut near the bank of Ganges. The nerveless breeze from the Indian lilac and Jasmine point crosses by haircloth and making my hair to operate on across my face. I butt hear the chirping of the sparrow and cawing of the gasconade; all these assorted justs of damn are kindred audition to the old music on the radio. I stand up and walk to the edge of the terrace, and I see two thin girls running around the puddle of red chilies on a white bed stable gear that looked alike(p) a impetuous burning fire absentminded to engulf everyth ing around it.\nAs I walk down through the spiral staircase I notice the grooves and furrows in the wall giving me the sensation of riding a cycles/second in the valley. I can also hear the clattering sound of the utensils being washed by the maid in the kitchen. The eat subject being in the open, reminisced the olden days when my granddaddy and grandma loved consume under the starlit sky. on that point is a neem tree surrounding the dining area where I see the ball up birds in the nest time lag to be fed. On the other(a) side of the dinning area, the fan on the ceiling was turning like a Ferris wheel. The pink and white colors of the walls look like they crave for more vivacious colors. The old wooden closet standing alone in the dinning area with swirling designs that starts from the c preface of the press and then moving bulge out looks like a witching(prenominal) box waiting to be opened.\nAs I enter the kitchen, I see bottles of different spices on the shelves re flecting the light flood tide through the window like light being reflected from a glistening water body. The utensils hiatus on the ...

No comments:

Post a Comment